We invite you to submit your poster abstracts!
20 January 2023
Deadline for abstract submission
End of February 2023
Notification of acceptance/rejection
of poster abstracts
7 March 2023
Early Bird Registration Deadline
Abstract Submission for the ADHD Congress
- All abstracts have to be submitted online. Detailed instructions regarding the submission procedure can be found here. For any further assistance, please click on the following link to contact the congress and exhibition office CPO HANSER SERVICE.
- A congress account is necessary in order to submit abstracts. The abstract submitter needs to create an account and register online first.
- Payment is not mandatory now, but required by 7 March 2023 for authors of accepted abstracts.
- It is possible to submit more than one abstract. However, only one presenting author per abstract is permitted.
- The first author must accept full responsibility for the content, submission and presentation of the abstract, and retain full copyright of the abstract and presentation. By submitting an abstract, the author agrees and authorizes the organisers to publish or to submit the abstract for publication.
- All abstracts must be written in English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. Submitted abstracts will in general not be edited in any way. However, in exceptional cases, i.e. when the abstract is otherwise of outstanding quality, we provide linguistic assistance.
- All submitted abstracts must be original research. Abstracts that have been presented at other meetings may be submitted if they have not been published, and if the name of the event and date are correctly stated.
- Members of the Scientific Programme Committee will review all abstracts. Following this, information regarding acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the abstract submitter. The members of the Scientific Programme Committee shall reject abstracts for the following reasons:
- Subject not related to ADHD
- Abstract does not meet basic methodological requirements
- All accepted abstracts will be considered for poster presentation during designated times of the congress.
- Abstracts selected for presentation have to be presented by the original author(s). Please do not submit an abstract if you are not able to present your research.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before online submission.