15 December 2020
Deadline for submission
of poster abstracts
15 February 2021
Notification of acceptance/rejection
of poster abstracts
25 February 2021
Rules for Abstract Submission
- All abstracts have to be submitted electronically by using the online form. Please note that online submission is mandatory. Detailed instructions regarding the electronic submission procedure can be found here. For any further assistance, please click on the following link to contact the congress and exhibition office CPO HANSER SERVICE.
- A congress account is needed to submit abstracts. The abstract submitter has to create an account and register online first.
- Payment is not mandatory now, but required by 20 February 2021 for accepted abstract authors.
- It is possible to submit more than one abstract. However, only one presenting author per abstract is permitted.
- The first author must accept full responsibility for the content, submission and presentation of the abstract, and retain full copyright of the abstract and presentation. By submitting an abstract, the author agrees and authorises the organisers to publish or to submit the abstract for publication.
- All abstracts must be written in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. Submitted abstracts will in general not be edited in any way. However, in exceptional cases, i.e. when the abstract is otherwise of outstanding quality, we provide linguistic assistance.
- All submitted abstracts must be original research. Abstracts that have been presented at other meetings may be submitted if they have not been published, and if the name of the event and date are correctly stated.
- Members of the Scientific Programme Committee will review all abstracts. Following this, information regarding acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the abstract submitter. The members of the Scientific Programme Committee shall reject abstracts for the following reasons:
- Subject unrelated to ADHD
- Abstract does not meet basic methodological requirements
- All accepted abstracts will be published online in the scientific programme of the World Congress on ADHD: From Childhood to Adult Disease. As for publishing in the ADHD Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders journal, a valid receipt of the registration fees is required. All accepted abstracts will be considered for poster presentation during designated times of the congress.
- Abstracts selected for presentation have to be presented by the original author(s). Please do not submit an abstract if you are not able to travel to the meeting to present your research.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before online submission.