Abstract Submission is closed
since 24 January 2019
Want to stay informed?
Sign up for our newsletter and you will always be up to date!
Rules for Abstract Submission (retrospect)
- All abstracts have to be submitted electronically by using the online form. Please note that online submission is mandatory.
- It is possible to submit more than one abstract. However, only one presenting author per abstract is permitted.
- The first author must accept full responsibility for the content, submission and presentation of the abstract, and retain full copyright of the abstract and presentation. By submitting an abstract, the author agree and authorise the organisers to publish or to submit for publication the abstract, the presentation, a biography as well as a photo of the author, and to make this information available for printed or electronic publications.
- All abstracts must be written in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. Submitted abstracts will in general not be edited in any way. However, in exceptional cases, i.e. when the abstract is otherwise of outstanding quality, we provide linguistic assistance.
- All submitted abstracts must be original research. Abstracts that have been presented at other meetings may be submitted if they have not been published, and if the name of the event and date are correctly stated.
- Members of the Scientific Programme Committee will review all abstracts. Following this, information regarding acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the abstract submitter. The members of the Scientific Programme Committee shall rejected abstracts for the following reasons:
- Subject unrelated to ADHD
- Abstract does not meet basic methodological requirements
- All accepted abstracts will be published online in the scientific programme of the 7th World Congress on ADHD: From Childhood to Adult Disease. As for publishing in the ADHD Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders journal, a valid receipt of the registration fees is required.
- All accepted abstracts will be considered for poster presentation during designated times of the congress.
- Abstracts selected for presentation have to be presented by the original author(s). Please do not submit an abstract if you are not able to travel to the meeting to present your research.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before online submission.