Young Scientist Awards 2023
The World Federation of ADHD would especially like to encourage young scientists to attend the 9th World Congress on ADHD.
The Scientific Programme Committee will select eight abstracts from the submitted applications. The awarded submissions will be presented during the dedicated "Young Scientists Sessions".
Each session will be composed of four 20-minute lectures and chaired by recognized experts for the featured topic.
Awardees will receive a monetary grant worth EUR 500.
- Abstract authors need to register for the congress before submitting an abstract.
- In order to be eligible for a "Young Scientist Award" abstract submitters need to be scientists and under the age of 35. A respective proof needs to be uploaded during the submission process.
- Only abstracts not published prior to the 9th World Congress on ADHD can be accepted.
- The correct use of English grammar and spelling is an essential criteria in the evaluation of abstracts.
- Accepted abstracts which are not awarded will be presented during poster sessions.