Guidelines for uploading digital posters
Uploading your digital poster
- Go to https://adhd2021-c745.eorganiser.com.au.
- Log in by entering your email address and password. (Please note that you will need to log into the same account that you used to submit your abstract.)
- Click “Submit Digital Poster”. Select your poster presentation name in the drop-down menu.
- After you have selected your poster presentation, click “Submit Digital Poster”.
- Click “Choose file” and upload your presentation. Once the file has been uploaded, click "Submit" to finish.
Submission deadline: 30 April 2021
When creating your Digital Poster, please follow these guidelines:
- All Digital Posters must be submitted in either .ppt or .pptx format.
- Your Digital Poster is limited to a maximum of 5 slides in any particular order (e.g. one for title, introduction & methods, two for results and one for summary & acknowledgements).
- All Digital Posters must be submitted in 16:9 landscape orientation (regular format).
- The preferred file formats for images are JPEG or PNG. Please be mindful of any copyright issues when creating your poster.
- Embedded video files (AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4) and embedded audio files (MOV, MP3, WMA, WAV) are permitted. We highly recommend using the self-recording function in PowerPoint.
- Submitted poster file in .ppt or .pptx format should not be larger than 50MB.
- Font recommendations – Arial, Verdana, Tahoma and Times New Roman.
- Font size recommendations – headings should be between 30-40 points and content 14-20 points.
Please note: It may take up to an hour for the Digital Poster to be processed and you will receive an email once the upload has completed. Please log in to ensure the artwork is correct.
Please note that the official language is English. All presentations must be written in English.
Declaration of interest
All financial support for the work and collaboration must be acknowledged as part of the presentation.