Guidelines for uploading digital posters
Uploading your digital poster
- Go to https://adhd2021-c745.eorganiser.com.au.
- Log in and enter your email address and password. (Please note you will need to log into the same account where you submitted your abstract.)
- Click “Submit Digital Poster”. In the drop down select your poster presentation name.
- After you have chosen your poster presentation name, click “Submit Digital Poster”.
- Click “Choose file” and upload your presentation. Once the presentation file has been uploaded, click "Submit" to finish.
Upload deadline: 30 April 2021
When creating your Digital Poster, please follow these guidelines:
- All Digital Posters must be submitted in either .ppt or .pptx format.
- You are limited to a maximum of 5 slides within your Digital Posters, organized as you wish (e.g. one for title, introduction & methods, two for results and one for summary & acknowledgements).
- All Digital Posters must be submitted in 16:9 landscape orientation (regular 16:9 PowerPoint format).
- JPEG or PNG is the preferred file format for inserted images. Please be mindful of any copyright issues of photos used when creating your poster.
- Embedded video files (AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4) and embedded audio files (MOV, MP3, WMA, WAV) are permitted. We highly recommend using the self-recording function in PowerPoint.
- Submitted poster file in .ppt or .pptx format must not be larger than 50MB.
- Recommendation for font – Arial, Verdana, Tahoma and Times New Roman.
- Recommendation for font size – headings should be between 30-40 points and content 14-20 points.
Please note: It may take up to an hour for the Digital Poster to be processed and you will receive an email when the upload is complete. Please ensure you log in to check the artwork is correct.
Please note that the official language is English. All presentations must be written in English.
Declaration of interest
All financial support for the work and collaboration must be acknowledged as part of the presentation.