Benefit as a young scientist.
The World Federation of ADHD encourages to apply for Young Scientists´ Award.
The deadline for submitting applications is 3 January 2019.
Young Scientists' Awards
The Scientific Programme Committee will select eight abstracts out of the submitted applications. There will be two sessions composed of 20-minute lectures à four presenters. Sessions will be chaired by recognized experts in the featured topic.
How to apply?
- As soon as you are logged in for abstract submission you have to register for the congress first, pay the fee and then submit your abstract. After that, click the corresponding box: "Young Scientists' Awards“.
- When you apply for "Young Scientists' Awards" you confirm that you are a scientist and under the age of 35. The presenting author needs to present a valid ID card or passport at the registration counter (for identification and age verification).
- Furthermore, you confirm that your abstract will be published for the first time during the congress.
- The correct use of English grammar and spelling is an essential criteria in the evaluation of your abstract.
- Winners will receive free registration and lump sum for travel expenses - winners will be informed as soon as abstracts have been accepted for presentation.
- Finally the author will hold a 20-minutes lecture, chaired by recognized experts for the featured topic during the congress.
- The reimbursement will be paid in cash at the registration counter in Lisbon, located in the registration area of the venue.
- Submitted and accepted posters that were not awarded will be presented during poster sessions.
Students or clinical scientists must confirm their status by submitting a certificate of enrollment and a copy of passport within the registration process. In case of acceptance, registration fee will be waived.
The World Federation of ADHD aims at encouraging young scientists to attend this interdisciplinary congress with an own session. The sessions will be composed of 20 minutes lectures and chaired by recognized experts for the featured topic.
Scientists up to the age of 35 are invited to apply! Winners will receive free registration and travel reimbursement Young Scientist Award will be acknowledged on the basis of an evaluation process by the Scientific Programme Committee by mid-February 2019.