Travel Grants of the World Federation of ADHD
The World Federation of ADHD offers a number of travel grants of EUR 1,000 for students and clinical scientists up to the age of 35 to present poster abstracts. The deadline for submitting applications was 6 January 2017.
- Hetaf Alammar, UK
- Dorien Bangma, The Netherlands
- Friederike Blume, Germany
- Cleo Crunelle, Belgium
- Lauren Haack, USA
- Jiali Jin, PR China
- Alexander Kautzky, Austria
- Zuzanna Kupnicka, Poland
- Divya P. Seernani, Germany
- Francesca Waddington, The Netherlands
- Agnieszka ZUberer, Switzerland
Travel grants have been awarded on the basis of an evaluation processed by the Scientific Programme Committee.
The travel grants oft the World Federation of ADHD are gratefully supported by the Verein zur Durchführung Neurowissenschaftlicher Tagungen e.V., Berlin, Germany.